The Project Twins
From A - Z of Unusual Words
1. Acersecomic: A person whose hair has never been cut.
2. Infandous: Unspeakable or too odious to be expressed or mentioned.
3. Leptosome: A person with a slender, thin, or frail body.
4. Cacodemonomania: The pathological belief that one is inhabited by an evil spirit.
5. Montivagant: Wandering over hills and mountains.
6. Noegenesis: Production of knowledge.
7. Recumbentibus: A knockout punch, either verbal or physical.
8. Scripturient: Possessing a violent desire to write.
9. Vernalagnia: A romantic mood brought on by Spring.
10. Zugzwang: A position in which any decision or move will result in problem